Friday, November 26, 2010

buongiorno.

So, I decided to venture out into the wonderful land of blogging! I'm not sure what exactly I will do with this...but I'm sure there will be lots of crafts, thrift store finds and some fun family adventures involved!


I can't believe I am only two days away from my one year wedding anniversary! I am so thankful for my silly, star wars lovin' best friend. I mean, seriously....he's pretty awesome. We just got back from a four day trip to Gatlinburg and let me tell you, I seriously did not want to leave. We had so much fun being silly and doing fun stuff (I actually played my first game of laser tag ever!). I definitely think that one of my favorite parts about being married is going on little trips together. I especially love the planning part of it :)

I hope that somebody will read and maybe even enjoy reading something I might have to say on here!

love.
-A













1 comment: